Wednesday, August 8, 2012

AR Line Chart

Thank you Pinterest for another great idea - an AR line pocket chart!  Actually, the idea comes from Ms. Simoneaux at First Grade Fresh.  Basically, the idea is to have your students place their class numbers on a pocket chart when they are ready for an AR quiz.  This helps minimize the little arguments over whose turn it.  Click HERE for the link on Pinterest.  Here's how I did mine:
To store the numbers, I plan to group them by color and place them in the bottom row.  This way it will be easier for the kids to find their own.  I bought the pocket chart from the Dollar Spot at Target (of course!).  The numbers are actually "Calendar Numbers' that I found at United Art and Education.

If you'd like a copy of the chart I made, click on it below to download!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! I just found your blog from a pin on Pinterest... ohmyword... so glad I found you! I just read all of your old posts and you have wonderful ideas! I am a second grade teacher from Ohio :)

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! I just found your blog through Pinterest too and I'm so happy that I did! Your blog is full of so many great ideas!! I teach 1st grade in Colorado and I'm excited to follow and see what you will be posting in the future :)

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw on another post that you would send an editable document....is there anyway that i can get a copy of this sent to madw@swbell.net so I can make it say AR Goals instead of AR Line?

    ReplyDelete