Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wacky Weather Stories - Oobleck!

In celebration of Dr. Seuss, we will be reading one of my favorites this week - Bartholomew and the Oobleck!  (This could also be used with Judi Barrett's Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.)  I've put together a creative writing activity for my students to complete after we read the story.   They will brainstorm another type of precipitation that could fall from the sky and will tell about the problems this could cause. This seems like a popular writing idea, but I had a hard time finding anything that was already made to use!  So, hopefully someone else can find the packet I made useful!  You can click any of the images below to download it in my TpT store!


We will also be using the Oobleck Experiment sheet from Chanty at The Teaching Bug to make oobleck and investigate its properties!

No comments:

Post a Comment