Friday, July 27, 2012

Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop

I'd still consider myself a fairly "new" blogger (about 5 months), so I'm linking up with Grade Three is the Place for Me to join the Newbie Blogger Blog Hop!


Here are the five teacher-y facts about myself!

1.  I teach in Indiana.
2.  I currently am teaching second grade.
3.  I taught one year in fourth grade and this will be my third year in second grade.
4.  I started blogging in March 2012.  Boy, was I missing out!
5.  Blog Tip:  Customize your own Blog Headers in your favorite word processing program (my favorite is Pages) and take a snapshot of it to use as a jpg on your blog. 

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm a new follower.

    Heather
    I'd love for you to buzz by sometime=)
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    I found you through the Newbie Blog hop and I love your blog. I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Please visit my blog to accept.
    Chelsea
    Life in Room 406

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are about 5 months as well and it's been the best thing ever! It's reconnected us to teachers and ignited our passion for teaching once again. We love the support and sisterhood of this community! Thanks for sharing.
    ps We LOVE your header :)
    ~Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete